HOPE 4 2Day Ministries Worship Services are designed to fully equip and mature believers for the work of ministry and the building up of the Body of Christ for the Kingdom of God. We believe in building a relationship with God, not religion!
What We Believe:
- We believe in the Holy Trinity, (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit).
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose again on the third day and now sits at the right hand of the God the Father.
- We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe in the operation of the 5-fold ministry (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers).
- We believe in the Great Commission, (Going out into all the world making disciples, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:19).
- We believe that marriage is defined as a covenant, a sacred bond between a man and a woman instituted by and publicly entered into before God.
- We believe that we are ambassadors for Christ, representatives of the Kingdom of God and that it’s principles should be taught and lived by.
- We believe in tithes and offerings, given unto the Lord…Malachi 3:8-10 and 1 Corinthians 16:2
- We believe in the holy communion, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- We believe that we are called to love the Lord and to love our neighbor as ourselves, Mark 12:30-31
We invite you to join us in the Kingdom Work that God has called ALL of us to do!